User Agreement regulates the terms and conditions of use of the site between the administration and the website user.
By using the site user accepts and agrees to comply with all of the following conditions of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement do not use this website.
Key terms and definitions
- Agreement — this document having force of the Treaty
- User — the person receiving access to any information available at 2knife.com and related websites
- Administration — the legal owner of 2knife.com
- 2knife, website, site or service — website at 2knife.com
Subject of the Agreement
The administration allows the user to post following information on the website:
- Text information
- Photos or images
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right to:
- search information
- obtain information
- create information
- comment posted content
- change rating of users and items
- copy the information to other sites, make sure to include the full URL of the source
- use the information from website for personal non-commercial purposes
- use the information from website for commercial purposes upon receiving written permission from the administration
Administration has the right to:
- create, modify or cancel this terms and rules at its discretion and need
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete user accounts
- refuse registration without explanation
- use the user posted information for promotion of 2knife
User agrees to:
- add or upload only his own content with no legal claims to it by third parties
- not to distribute information aimed at propaganda of war, incitement to national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information, the distribution of which is subject to criminal or administrative liability
- not to break the functionality of the website
- not to use any scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and/or interaction with the site and its services
Liability of the parties
- the user personally assumes full responsibility for posted information
- the administration assumes no responsibility for services provided by third parties
- administration is not responsible for loss of data, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, any damages and losses
- in case of force majeure (war, emergency, natural disaster, etc.) the administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by users, as well as the smooth operation of the website
Terms of the agreement
This agreement shall enter into force for any use of this website.
The agreement is no longer valid when it's new version becomes available.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change the User agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users on any changes in the User agreement.